reinstall office home and student - Microsoft Community

reinstall office home and student - Microsoft Community

Looking for:

Install Office - Sign me up 













































     


Download and reinstall MS office - Microsoft Community.how to install Microsoft Office Home & Student with product - Microsoft Community



  Microsoft Premium Office apps, extra cloud storage, advanced security, and more—all in one convenient subscription. I had no problem to install Microsoft Office Home and Student with Windows 10 Pro Sorry but I am not in the position to give the free license:). I recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 8 on my HP laptop and have now realized that my MS Office needs reinstalled.    

 

- Reinstall microsoft office home and student 2007 free



    I need to re-install Microsoft Office Home & Student on a new laptop that has no CD drive. How can I do this? I still have the original. Download the setup file for Office Home & Student , and then install Office from the setup file using your product key. http://answers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Reddit Apps for Windows and Mac.

How do I get a replacement copy of Quicken?